About Somers Vision Clinic
Somers Vision Clinic offers comprehensive vision care services and a wide selection of cutting-edge optical products in our office.
Somers Vision Clinic is a full-service optometric center that was established in 2002 by Dr. Steven Squillace, an optometrist with more than 30 years of clinical experience. Our goal is to give you the highest quality, personalized eye care experience. We provide the following services to protect the health of your eyes, and to help you achieve and maintain clear and comfortable vision:
- Comprehensive eye exams for children and adults
- Prescriptions with customized lens requirements
- Urgent eye care for ocular emergencies
- Contact lens evaluation and fitting, using a wide variety of brands and lens designs
- Personalized vision therapy plans for children and adults who have visual skills deficiencies
Somers Vision Clinic uses state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose eye diseases, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy. Corneal topography is available to customize the best possible fit for complex contact lens prescriptions.
Somers Vision Clinic’s dispensary provides more than 500 eyeglass frames for men, women and children at prices to fit all budgets. We also offer a wide selection of prescription and non-prescription sunglasses and protective sports eyewear. We invite you to stop by and browse through our products.